Transmitting and memorizing information is a task that requires different coding systems for the best use of the available space. A well known system is that one where a number is associated to a character sequence. It is considered that the words are made only of small characters of the English alphabet a,b,c, …, z (26 characters). From all these words we consider only those whose letters are in lexigraphical order (each character is smaller than the next character).
The coding system works like this:
- The words are arranged in the increasing order of their length.
- The words with the same length are arranged in lexicographical order (the order from the dictionary).
- We codify these words by their numbering, starting with a, as follows:
a - 1
b - 2
z - 26
ab - 27
az - 51
bc - 52
vwxyz - 83681
Specify for a given word if it can be codified according to this coding system. For the affirmative case specify its code.
The only line contains a word. There are some constraints:
- The word is maximum 10 letters length
- The English alphabet has 26 characters.
The output will contain the code of the given word, or 0 if the word can not be codified.